Thursday, December 18, 2008

So here we go...

As you may know, I'm getting hitched on July 25, 2009 to the man of my dreams. I can't wait for that day to come... but there's a lot of work to do prior to the wedding. Much of the work is making me into the person I want to be.


1. I need to lose weight.

  • I need to fit into my wedding dress and look awesome (vain, I know... whatever)
  • I want to start my new life in the right direction: eating healthy, exercising, feeling great
  • I want to set a good example for my future husband (who has a few pounds to lose)

2. I want to have more fun with life.

  • Sports used to be a huge part of my life. Now, I only participate from my couch.
  • I want to find a way to express myself creatively.
  • I want to try yoga.
  • I want (more like need) to learn to dance.


3. I need to become a better communicator with my family and friends.

  • I always seem to let friendships pass by because I don't stay in touch with people.
  • Many of my dearest family members are aging, and I should be calling them more frequently.
  • I drive my mother insane with my lack of communication. This relationship needs to be worked on significantly.

Anyway, those are my three goals for now. I'll post my weight loss progress as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment